.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Somewhat Litvshe Yid

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Random filler

Yes, I haven't posted as much as I should have. My bad. I'm working on a few more halacha posts, hope to have them out in the next few days. Meanwhile, there's a meme going around about what music is playing on your MP3 player. So, here goes.

20 songs from random shuffle playlist produced by iTunes for my trusty iPod.

Pipeline (Arab Mix)- Depeche Mode from the Rose Remixes
Doin' Time - Sublime from the Black Album
2000 Volts - Big Bad Voodoo Daddy from The Beautiful Life
One Tree Hill - U2 from THe Joshua Tree
Sister of Night (Ultra Remix) - Depeche Mode from the Rose Remixes
People are Peope - Depeche Mode from DM Remixes
Misskaculation - Ruder Then You from Ska: The Third Wave Vol.2
Seek and Destroy - The Suspects from Ska Chartbusters
Mable - Goldfinger from Live at the World Cafe
371 Go Ska - Ska King Crab from Mission to Mars
Fly on the Windscreen (extended) - Depeche Mode from DM Remixes
Revolution Rock - The Clash - London Calling
Sonata No. 14 in C# minor "Moonlight Sonata" - Depeche Mode
East Side Beat - The Toasters - This Gun for Hire
She Sure Can Cook - Skaoovie and the Epitones - Ska the Third Wave Vol.5
Lie To Me - Depeche Mode - Some Great Reward
D.L.T.B.G.Y.D. - The Toasters - D.L.T.B.G.Y.D.
The Blue Roots - J.B. Haley Jr. - Skarmaggedon #4
Too Long - The Skoidats - A Cure for what Ales you.

Anyway...I would like to mention I had a wonderful lunch with Jameel and Amshinover yesterday. Amshi, lunch is on you when I'm in Brooklyn in a few weeks.

Jameel and Amshi...you've been tagged.

1 Comments:

  • I have to say I am impressed, I find that frum ska fans are the hardest to come by. Now as big a fan as you are probably but its up there in my music collection. Toasters, Voodoo Glow Skulls, Hep cat, Reel Big Fish, Mustard Plug etc.. rock on dude.
    www.frumsatire.wordpress.com

    By Blogger FrumSatire2, at Thursday, February 22, 2007 2:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home